Friday, May 16, 2008

This Movie is a MUST See....

And I'm not even kidding. Sonia and I were clapping, crying, laughing, slinging snot, singing, and just plain dancing in our seats.

If you see no other movie this year...PLEASE see this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3uOOhm8Fj8

It's called "Young at Heart" - watch the trailer above.

It's got heart and love and it's so uplifting. It will bring a smile to your face and a million tears to your eyes.

It turned my thoughts to a song that Rach brought to my attention called "Anyway"... Dream it anyway, Believe it Anyway, Live it Anyway, Love Them Anyway, Build it Anyway, Sing it Anyway, Pray Anyway, DO IT ANYWAY!!!

You will absolutely 100% love this movie. If not...well, I WOULD say that I would give you your money back, but let's face it, I'm broke and we all know that aint gonna happen. I just make this promise to you that you will love it...and you may have a whole new face makeover when you leave the place!!! :)

DO IT ANYWAY.

1 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Hi there! I'm getting caught up with you... First of all, thanks for the heads up about the movie. Can't wait to see it! Also, you have precious little toes... so cute. I have these long scary things...

Congrats on your 100th post! I'm so glad you started your blog. It puts a smile on my face every time I read one of your posts - I'm pretty sure I've read all 100 of your them! And now I have one last thing to say: please don't get a tramp stamp - sorry, I mean tattoo. You'll regret it. Plus, how are you going to feel when you're a 75 year old grandmother and your sweet little grandaughter says, "Granny, show me your tattoo."