Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Talented Brother

Well, I hate to brag, but my house is quickly filling up with the beauty my brother creates with his own two hands and I just HAVE to show it off.

He and his wife are amazing. They create these pieces of art that are just incredible. Here are just a FEW things....


A teeny Candle holder out of several different colors of strips of glass...




This really really beautiful bowl made out of red and blue glass - it has four quadrants...can you see how beautiful?



A very sweet little vase made of orange glass for Mother's Day...



A GORGEOUS platter that I just can't seem to do justice by taking a picture...



And my favorite...the trophy shelf he made for Fisher. It's made of polished steel and had this cool red fiber glass that when you turn on it lights up in red. AMAZING.



How lucky am I that he's my brother?

SOON their website for their business will be up and running. You'll be able to see all the gorgeous art they create. I have their website listed on my sidebar...stay tuned.

2 comments:

rachael... said...

Can't wait for the website. Will they be taking custom orders??

Boyz3Mommy said...

Rach:

I'm pretty sure they will just about make anything for the right price ;)