Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I DO Have Good Things to Say

The other day, I texted Mac this message:

"My favorite line of my favorite song goes like this: I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else...but you." and then I wrote..."This is how I feel about you."

He texted back, "Babe, is that good or bad?"

Well Mac it was good. I promise. It got me thinking though that maybe he said that because I don't say enough of the good things out loud to him.


Here's just a FEW of the good things I think all the time, and just never say:
I love your green eyes.
I love your smile.
I love being your wife.
I love how much you love your mom and sisters.
I love how much you love to fish and how you enjoy teaching the boys your favorite thing.
I DO know you help me, and I appreciate it.
I love when we laugh together...which is often, not everyone has this.
You are smart.
You are most of the time patient.
I love your forearms.
I don't think anyone else "gets" me like you do.
I love that you love music.
I'm so lucky that you love my family so much.
I love that you never meet a stranger.
I love that you have confidence in me.
You are an incredible friend - a "forever" friend to so many.
I love to watch you remember every mountain name in West Texas.
I love your love of Fort Davis.
I love when you wrestle with the boys.
You have an amazing sense of loyalty.
I love that you don't get mad at me when I fall asleep in the car.
Thank you for always driving.
Thank you for saying yes to our first date.
Thank you for so many things, but mostly thank you for loving me...even when I'm grumpy and don't remember that I should always say the good things out loud to you.


2 comments:

mbc said...

I love Mac F****** Russell too!!

Lavender Chick said...

That was so sweet! I love Mac for all those same reasons, too!!