Monday, January 7, 2008

Frame Class

Okay, Okay...so I've had a few requests to post the pics of the frames we made the other night!! What fun we had. My only regret in teaching the gals how to make them is now they won't think I'm so special anymore and pay ME to make them for them!! Harty Har Har...



I don't think the girls would Pur-she-yait me posting pictures of them without their permission and all, but 'cept I've already done it once. But that didn't count, because they was all "dude-ed up". This night was a non-dress-up, drink a little wine, learn a little crafting, hanging out with the girls celebrating life and such kinda night....no pics of the girls...only the frames. Sorry to disappoint!!






Aint they cute Y'all? I mean come on...who wouldn't pay money for these cutie patootie thangs?


Okay, good night fer real Y'all...I've gotta do some more catchin' up on Brothers and Sisters before the new episode comes out next week. Don't you just LOVE that show? MMMmmm, it's a good one!

2 comments:

mbc said...

I don't think anyone cares....I don't--if you show my ugly mug with my gorgeous frame I'll probably handle it okay.

So you switched it up, huh? I thought about it last night, but it was TOO late.

Kids this morning and I still didn't go to bed early.

rachael... said...

YES, people would pay money for them, which is why we should all quit our jobs and dedicate ourselves to frame making! And don't worry Tina, I know you'll discover some new crafty project soon that the rest of us will want to pay you to do for us.