Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two Topics, One Post

FIRST OF ALL...let's just talk about one of my favorite subjects. HOBBY LOBBY. Am I the only one that loses their ability to make good judgements when walking through those orange and blue doors?

I can walk in...breathe in ever so deeply and get a bit giddy, if you will. Something so strange takes over me. I just don't understand what it is that lures me in so deeply to this incredible store. You can buy gifts, crafts, home accents, toys, furniture, holiday decor, well and everything you can just imagine in a crafter's world.

I can go up and down the 300 magnificent aisles two or three times and find a different treasure EVERY single time. I am going to have to figure out some way to ground myself from this place. I don't think there's a single week of my adult life that I haven't visited Hobby Lobby at least once.

I mean, Y'all don't think I'm a little over-the-top here, do you?


Okay...SECOND subject:

CROCKS WITH SOCKS!!!

Here are my crocks, here are my socks.







These are two things I never would have dreamed that I would have put together. I used to be the first one in line to poke fun at the hubby about his fashion couture when he would bless us with this combination. Well, I'll Swan Y'all if I aint doin' the very same dadburn thing!!

My new crocks (as you will note on my list to the right) are one of my favorite things!! Well, since it's quite cold lately, I decided "why not?". I've just got one teeny thing to say "Thank the Lord above that I live in Austin!!!" Laugh away if you will, but don't knock it 'til you try it!!

And that's all I have to say 'bout that!!!

2 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Well, just so you're in the know on the latest Crock couture, they now have lined Crocks with the same stuff that Uuggs are lined with - you know, the sheep wool lining stuff.

I think you need to let that husband of yours know that they would make the perfect Valentines gift!

Boyz3Mommy said...

coUture be spelled with a "U" in it Y'all! Thank you Deb..must change now.

P.S. Deb ~ Lined Crocks...are you FOR REAL?? I must investigate. Thanks for the shopping "heads-up"! Valentine's it is!!