Sunday, January 13, 2008

This One Goes Out to My Friend, LC...You Know Who You Are.

This little "diddy" today is dedicated to my friend LC that just made the incredibly brave move to write about her "chapter" with breast cancer, on her blog. The ugly "B" word we all fear. LC is a dear friend and a champion in my book. And because LC is not my only sweet friend that has had this terrible disease, I feel it my duty to introduce you to my new favorite product...




I've known for many years that aluminum in deoderant can attribute to breast cancer, but never found a solution. What's so weird is that the moment I saw this neat little product, I thought of LC and THEN...I went for a walk at the Ladybird Wildflower Center and saw LC's Hummingbird Farms lotions and soaps for sale in the gift shop and THEN the very next day LC...well she writes about her experiences with breast cancer. Whoa.

So... yeah, I'm TOTALLY one to believe in signs and I believe that with all of these things falling into place as they have...well this is my sign to pass along to all that will listen to please do all that you can to take care of yourself when it comes to doing all that you can to protect against this horrible horrible disease.

Love to my girls.

0 comments: