Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HoooooWeeee...Do You Have a Wii?

This has got to be the funnest thang since....well, I just don't know when. I KNOW they say it's mostly geared toward kids and all...but have ya ever seen a fat chick play virtual tennis with her 8-year-old? Whew-wee Gina, whatta site!! This has most definitely GOT to be the most incredibly hilarious and entertaining thing out there.

If you DO NOT have one of these amazing little white boxes in your household, you MUST and I repeat MUST go directly to a neighbors house that DOES have one. Do not pass the washing machine, do not pass the mailbox. Go directly to your neighbors' house. And PLEASE, I'm begging you...don't EVEN get me started on Guitar Hero!! I have reduced my boys to tears because of being such a non-share'er with this new toy of THEIRS.

Mm Mm. Maybe I'll get together a Guitar Hero Competition Tournament Night? Stay tuned for that one. In the meantime....go find ya a Wii!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tina! You are too cute and so creative!! I wish I had the energy you do to do all of this-you inspire me! OK, enough with the (!)

I love the Wii!!!

Jacob is currently obsessed with Pokemon. I just don't get it. What is Pokemon? They are always training and going into battles but what is the point? I try to be interested but I just don't get it.

Love, Jen Shults

mbc said...

I'm in on the Guitar Hero thing.....I'll kick your a**!