Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Perfect Cup of Coffee

Do you know what I'm talking about? It's that one that is oh so perfect. Not too sweet, not too bitter. It's the Taste of San Antonio brand from HEB Cafe Ole - with just the right amount of regular cream and sugar. It doesn't happen very often that you stumble into that ONE perfect cup. Why is that? You'd think the recipe would be the same every morning? Is it just me, or do you girls savor that ONE? Am I talkin' crazy talk again?? I've been known to do that a time or two. Jibber Jabber I think Ma called it?

Anyway, I'm getting off track. Today, I had that cup of perfection and that's how I knew that my day was going to be a good one. Well, that is AFTER the 4th trip to the bathroom this fine morn'...I had salad two days in a row (I know...hold your surprise to a minimum please...my friends all joke about me and the veggies that don't exist in my life.) So, some type of green food in my life two days in a row and I think my body went into some type of crazy after-shock...it didn't know WHAT to think..."what are you doing to me with all this healthy business TWO days in a row??" Ha! TMI?

Okay, so the perfect cup of coffee, the perfect day. Got almost everything done at work, had leftovers in the fridge so that I didn't have to make dinner. Laundry done, dishes washed. Kids in the bath, no one is fighting. What did I do so right today to deserve all this heavenly goodness? I've got good Charma today. Or is it just the three little herbal pills I took this morning called Chill Pills? Whew. Love me some of them Chill Pills. I hear I can get the same result by drinking Chamomile tea or a King-size bottle of wine (ha!), but I think I'm gonna hafta stick to the pill remedy for now 'else I'm gonna wind up a fruity wine-o. Actually, I'm trying to bypass the anti-depressants for the time being until I can get up the guts and money to tell the doctor that I'm troubled and need some help. Else WHY on earth would I be talkin' all this Jibber Jabber?? Seems I gotta LOT to say 'bout NUTHIN'.

G'night All.

1 comments:

mbc said...

Yes, mine is with Creme Brulee creamer--yum!! Who would've ever thought I would like coffee? I even made some this evening to warm up!