Monday, January 14, 2008

Funny Funny Stuff

Today when I picked Sullivan up from school we were BOTH in a bit of frisky good spirits. Sullivan has lately resorted to saying "Mommy, let me tell you a story..." Then he strings a buncha stuff together that doesn't QUITE make sense. He's trying. It's pretty cute and hilarious all at the same time.

TODAY, however he was in the singing spirit. I don't know WHY but for some reason he wanted to sing Yankee Doodle. I don't know if they've been listening to it in class or what is going on...but he wanted me to sing it so bad. Well heck, I fer surely can't remember the words, but I gave it a good shot and every time I ended the song, I made up something else that rhymed and he just laughed and laughed and laughed. And GUESS what Y'all? You're in luck - with the handy dandy technology of my Blackberry, I caught it ALL for your sharing ears to hear!!




Well, THAT is mild compared to some of the giggles I got tonight. WAY TOO CUTE. And Okay, Okay...I know it's probably not appropriate to teach your 4-year-old to call a boy a pansy and all, but well, I'd RATHER him learn that than to walk around thinkin' it was okay for ole Yankee to be "handy" with the girls, wouldn't you? Well then....Sullivan wanted to try it on his own. Take a listen...



And SEE Y'all. THAT is why we need to keep reproducing. Are there BAD times? Well heck yes. But there are so many more good times.

Hope you got a good chuckle. Good Night. Sweet BEANS and jelly beans as Sullivan always says!!

1 comments:

jenn said...

Dang Girl. You just keep adding and adding to your blog. I can't keep up. I am so impressed that you have audio and video and pictures. I am even a little tempted to one day start my own blog. Until then I am SO enjoying yours. Thanks for sharing!