Monday, January 21, 2008

I am NOT Pregnant!!

You will all be very happy to know that I have taken a pg test and the results are in...NOT pregnant. Which is a good thing since I've got a 5-year protection plan in place. It was just way too odd because I had been having so many symptoms. I thought it was a good idea to check it out!! I did, and we're safe.

Whew. Not pregnant. Although for a second I was a little happy-anxious with the possibility. Anyone knows if they saw me with my three today though, that I have ABSOLUTELY no business bringing another child into this world. Not only because the world is crazy, but because I am even crazier than the world. No need to shed that complete madness on another child.

Okay, blog is short tonight. I've been worn down to a nubbins having been cooped up in the house with the three over-active boys I've been graced with.

Must sleep.

1 comments:

mbc said...

OMG--PREGNANT? You sure it was you and not me in that dream?