Thursday, January 24, 2008

Woo-Wee Gina!! ANOTHER Scary Movie, Y'all!



Well, not so much scary as...."You are best to pre-prepare yourself if you are prone to high-anxiety" kinda thing.

I went to see Cloverfield with my Soo-Seeeee today and I think we both walked outta there OOZING anxiety. If you are a LOST lover like us, you will love this flick. It is one of those non-stop ride of your life kinda movies.

The way Abrams filmed it, was brilliant - we both agreed (after our 3-hour-after-the-movie "Cawfee Tawk") that had it been shot in the normal conventional commercial type of way...it would have been cheesy. But cheesy this was NOT. NO, no sir it wasn't.
Take my word for it...you go see it, you will like it.

Heck..if you don't go see it for the entertaining brilliant excitement that it is, do me a favor and go see if for the hunka hunka burnin' love two brothers....




Gracious Golly Y'all, Ben might have a run for his money. Did I just say that? I didn't mean it. For REAL Y'all though...this picture doesn't do these guys justice!!!

Make a plan - go see it this weekend. You'll love it. Or my name aint Biggest Movie Lover In America. Try that one on for size!

Adios Muchachos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, several people that I've told how great it was are all like "well I heard it was bad". Ugh, shut up snobbies, you don't know what you're missing!!!

Lavender Chick said...

I was actually trying to leave a comment about your Mimi's post, but for some reason I kept getting a blogger "error".

Just wanted to let you know how sorry I am about your loss... Words you've heard too many times the last several months.

Your post was a wonderful tribute to her, and I LOVED the picture of her hands! What a keepsake. You will be happy for many, many years that you took that picture! I have always been enamored by hands, too. I can still picture exactly what both of my grandmother's hands looked like...

As I was reading your post it reminded me of the Dixie Chicks song that Natalie Maines wrote about her grandmother who had alzheimers. I get all misty everytime I hear it. My Nanny also had alzheimer's. It's so hard to watch this disease take over your loved one's memories...

Again, so sorry.