Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bed Bath and Beyond....

MMMMmmmmmKaaaayyy...

Forgive me if what I'm about to tell you brings no surprises your way. But I just learned a very important thingamahbob this weekend!!

Did Y'all know that you can use a 20% off coupon for EACH item you purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond? I did not know this. I went shopping with my Kel Kel and she had 5 extra coupons for my 5 items I bought and I got to use EACH one of them. Not only THAT....but they also take competitors coupons like Linens N Things. I shoot you not. FER REAL Y'ALL.

Here is the link to sign up for their circular.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/default.asp?order_num=-1&

You see down there where it says "Get Special Offers by Email"? You can also sign up for the coupons to come to your house. Save 'em up. And you know what else? They NEVER expire.

Holy Molasses. Sorry if Y'all knew this already and shame on you if you did and didn't let me in on the secret.

This MAY just be my new favorite place to shop...well second best to Hobby Lobby that is.

Anyhoo...gotta run and make a sack lunch. (Yikes) Sully starts his new school tomorrow. Wish me luck and Y'all have a great week!!!

0 comments: