Wednesday, February 6, 2008

January 3, 2014

THAT is when my new driver's license will expire. Can you imagine? On that date, I will have a 14 year old, an 11 year old and a 10 year old. I will have an 8th grader, a 6th grader and a 4th grader.

GRACIOUS!

I will be 42 years old. That's still young, right?

What was once so far away is right around the corner.

Can you imagine what will be in the year 2014? Let that roll off yer tongue...TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEN. Do you think we'll still be typing on the dubayah dubayah dubayah?

I wonder what the price of gas will be in the year 2014? I wonder if my kids will still love me and think I'm beautiful, or will they be going through adolescence and think I'm ugly and hate me? I wonder what the cars will look like? I wonder how we'll be recording things on television and listening to music, I wonder if, I wonder if, I wonder if.

For the right here and now, it's all purty darn good. I have an incredible husband, great kiddos, a great little ole life, a great family, a great circle of friends, I've got good health (knock on wood), I've got a good job, a nice little house, good neighbors. I've got everything I've ever wanted. Couldn't want for more. Well, I could...but I shouldn't. Learning that as I age. I'm learning.

0 comments: