Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tomorrow...It Finds a Better Home



Tomorrow is the day that I will give all this crazy hair away. I do not need this hair and some sweet little girl will benefit more from it than I ever would.

Someone very recently told me I should quit tooting my own horn. Well, I can't help it...TOOT TOOT!! If this blog gets anyone thinking about giving a gift such as this to a child in need, I'll gladly toot. TOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Locks of Love is SO easy to do. If you have 10 inches of hair to give and are thinking of getting a haircut, all you have to do is simply collect the ponytail in a large ziploc bag, fill out the donor form and mail it to Locks of Love. For more information, click on the link below.

http://www.locksoflove.org/

Happy Wednesday Y'all!!!

3 comments:

mbc said...

Good for you!! I can't believe your hair is SO long.

Can't wait to see that picture you post after your haircut!!

Design Block said...

I am so excited to find your blog. I am at a meeting so I have got to be fast... forbo has an opening in Austin. Would M be interested in that?

byw....your hair is beautiful!

Lavender Chick said...

I can't believe how long your hair has gotten! It's gorgeous... It is so awesome what you're doing. I wish I could see the smiling face of the little girls that gets your lovely locks...