Thursday, February 14, 2008

UH MAH GAWD...

First of all, just let me say, "I am SO sorry Mr. Nurtisystem, I just couldn't help myself!!! I hearby RE-TAKE the oath to try to stick to the plan AFTER I finish off this incredible treasure I found...I promise. No really, I promise!!"

I was getting the chocolate ice cream that Fisher's teacher assigned me to get for their Valentine's Sundae Party and THERE it was....dad-nabbit....it just SNUCK up on me. Just like that, outta no where.



Blue Bell's new limited addition ANNIVERSARY CAKE ice cream. Need I say more? NO, but I will. Let me just read to you the description printed on the container..."Almond Flavored Ice Cream with White Cake Pieces and a Swirl of Rich Ameretto Cream Cheese Icing."

HO-LEE-MAH-JO-LEE!!!!

Okay, so not only is the description fabuloso...but it really and I mean really has to be the best ice cream I have ever tasted in all my 36 years.

If you're a food addict like me...DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME...the rest of you, give it a whirl. It will knock your socks off!!

OH and Happy Valentine's Day, Y'all!!

1 comments:

Lavender Chick said...

Now this is something I could have lived without knowing ... !