Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finger Lickin' Good



The Salt Lick has been a family favorite for so many years, I can't even count them. When I saw Sullivan going to town on the ribs today, I knew that I must without a doubt capture this moment on film. He loved it 100 times more than his daddy ever imagined.



I have to admit that it has been almost a year since the last time we went. It was before Charlie died last April. You see, it was one of his favorite spots, so it was a little tough to drive through the gates today.



He would have said that was just plain stupid and "What the hell are you waitin' for Tinabelle?" Well wait no more did we Charlie, and it was almost as good as it always was...but just not quite - not without you there.



This blog's for you Pop-Pop!!

1 comments:

Painted Groove Girl said...

Those sure are some handsome boys! Good job, Tina.