Friday, February 8, 2008

What is YOUR Favorite Color??

Just for today, mine is Grey.
It is not black, it is not white.
For that defines things too perfectly.
My mood is Grey.
My opinions are Grey.
My thoughts are Grey.
Sometimes it’s okay to live in this Grey world.
I’m not sulky.
I’m not mad.
I’m not happy.
I’m just Grey today.
All Cloudy and Grey.
Perhaps tomorrow will be a different color.
Maybe Red or Yellow or Orange or Purple.
But not Black and not White.
Maybe Grey.
But never Black and White.

2 comments:

Painted Groove Girl said...

Reminding me of My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss. Lavenderchick sent me over. Love the blog.

Boyz3Mommy said...

S!!!! I didn't even KNOW that was you til I scrolled down and saw your pictures!! Well....there you are. Mac will be so pleased, he's always just loved you!!!