Friday, February 1, 2008

Let's Talk About Poop...

I KNOW...it's a subject that everyone says is gross and they don't want to talk about, yet we all end up talking about it. Why?

ANYHOW...I've got a funny and I'm passing it along - just in case you were one short of a good ole poop story this fine evening.

Okay....so I was going in for my daily quick and polite disposal of lunch. Sorry Y'all - what's gotta be done has gotta be done. Anway, I entered the facilities and pulled the little seat cover off the wall, just got settled in when the "poop monster" came blasting through the door.

Well...UNFORTUNATELY she did NOT know that I was in there. Y'all....come on Y'all, don't you all always check under the stalls before you do your doo? I do.

Anyway...she sat and blasted away Y'all. It took everything I had to not start laughing right on out loud. She was ah-gruntin' and ah-groanin'. MMmmmmkaaaaay Y'all. Not only do I ALWAYS check under the stalls for another pair of shoes before I do my doo, but I NEVER and I mean NEVER do I make noises and such...just in case. Know whattah mean? GAWD.

And I aint told you the worst part of it yet. After the splashing and groanin' and gruntin' and what-not, the woman (though, this is up for debate at this point in time), flushes the thing and then walks out of the stall and STRAIGHT OUT THE DOOR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!! Did you catch that? The BEAST did not even wash her hands. She could have at LEAST pretended....my gawd. But you know what? Remember....she didn't know anyone was in the facilities with her. NASTY HOE-BAG (and I don't mean a gardening tool!!)

IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG AND YOU POOP AND YOU DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS.....well, you just can't be my friend anymore. That is so friggin' nasty. Mm Mm.

I never understood why folks were all weirded out about touching stuff in the facilities and I must say that this is a first (and now forever) time I used a paper towel to open the dadgum facility door. YUCK-FREAKING-OLA!!!

Teach your children better manners than that.....MMMMMmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaay Y'all?

That's all. End.

2 comments:

mbc said...

That did NOT happen. I don't htink I could've held it in. But your laughter turned to mortification quickly. AAAAH!

Lavender Chick said...

Okay, I'm just going to imagine to myself that she had her own little bottle of hand sanitzing gel that she carries in her purse in which she used, but you weren't aware. Otherwise, I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking of all the non-hand washers out there ...