Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm Just Me

Take me or leave me, I am just that...Me.

The older I get the more I realize there's just not enough time in the world to be anyone other than that.

Sometimes I'm bold. Sometimes I'm shy. Sometimes I'm outgoing. Sometimes I'm anxious, depressed, silly, outspoken, loyal, committed, dependant, independant, jealous, envious, loving, mean, true, curious, scared, alone, joyful, happy, messy, brave, pretty, ugly, tired, opinionated, supportive, lively, artistic, kind, preoccupied, devoted, confused, smart, funny, embarrassed, intense, intuitive, caring...but most of all, I'm just me.

I'm too old to apologize for it anymore. I am who I am and I hope you like me, but if you don't -well, I'm too old to be upset or offended by it.

From the mouth of a dear friend...."Dude, I am ME!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that makes you FABULOUS!!

Lavender Chick said...

And I think you are great!

On another note, reading all those ideas for lunches wore me out! Being a mom is so hard...