Monday, February 11, 2008

In Bruges (Surprisingly Amazingly Good Little Flick)



When I walked into the theatre tonight, I surely did not have high expectations of this movie. I happily admit I was absolutely wrong. If it's possible, I think this may be one of my very favorite new movies.

How is it that this is only showing in one theatre in Austin?

I've never been a HUGE Colin Farrell fan, but I've always thought he was pretty talented. Quite able to pull off drama very well, but until I went to see this neat little film, I had NO idea he had the comedic talent that he did. Who also knew that I'd love Brendan Gleeson as much as I did? I mean I loved him as Mad Eye Moody just like any other Potter fan, but I really had no idea he could do this character so well.

It is JUST my opinion...but I really think you should give this flick a test run. I sincerely don't think you'll be disappointed!

Hasta Manana Y'all

0 comments: